How to Choose the Best Production Printer
When choosing a production printer, it is important to select a model that is capable of meeting your needs. The Ricoh Infoprint 100, Canon VarioPRINT, and HP Envy 5660 are excellent options for smaller companies. These machines are renowned for their ease of use and user-replaceable supplies. In addition, they are extremely productive and can handle simple and complex print jobs. They are also a good choice for organizations that do not need high volumes of output.
Ricoh Infoprint 100
The Ricoh Infoprint 100 is a high-volume production printer that is designed for small businesses. It has the capacity to print up to 10,000 pages per day. With the addition of Ricoh’s wide-format inkjet technology, it redefines the possibilities of print. In a world where electronic and mobile marketing have become a way of life, print offers businesses a smart and tactile way to engage with their customers. Its innovative technology allows users to create new applications and use them to drive revenue and profitability.
The transaction will also help Ricoh expand its business in the printing industry. The two companies have agreed to form a joint venture. IBM will own 51 percent of the joint venture and Ricoh will hold the other 49 percent. The joint venture will have 1,200 employees and will be based in Denver.
The Ricoh Infoprint 100 has a wide variety of features. It is capable of producing up to 75 impressions per minute in landscape format and 154 impressions per minute in 2-up printing. Its print resolution is 600 dpi. It is backed by InfoPrint Availability Services, which offers customized services based on the operating needs of a customer. It also supports multiple languages and different types of printing.
The InfoPrint 100 is equipped with a microcode reader and a controller that provides control and operator interface. The printer also features a print engine, operator panel, and pre/post-processing interfaces. Its printing speed is dependent on the complexity of the document and the system configuration and software application. It requires testing prior to installation. IPDS is scheduled for first-half 2009, however, the availability date may be impacted if problems arise during beta testing.
The Canon VarioPRINT series is a high-volume, colour inkjet sheetfed production printer that delivers high print quality across a variety of applications. Its intuitive operator panel, easily identifiable misfeed locations, and Job Scheduler enable you to optimize your workflow and prioritize print jobs. This versatile production printer is ideal for companies with high print volumes each month.
With this powerful, reliable, and versatile production printer, your business can focus on other aspects of its operation. You won’t have to worry about printing time again when you invest in the Canon VarioPRINT line. This high-quality printer can handle jobs up to 101 letter-size pages per minute. It also supports coated and heavier-weight stock, which improves turnaround time.
Developed on proven technologies, the varioPRINT iX-series of production printers raises the bar on quality and dependability. Built on a Windows-based controller, the varioPRINT iX series offers an advanced PRISMASync graphical user interface, which enables you to change print settings according to delivery deadlines. It supports the latest Adobe PostScript workflows. Its versatility, reliability, and affordability make it the best choice for a wide variety of printing applications.
The varioPRINT 140 series is ideal for small to medium-sized commercial printers. It’s reliable and easy-to-use, and can support monthly print volumes of up to 800,000 letter-size images. It also offers enhanced scanning and copying capabilities. These features enable you to do more work in less time, resulting in improved productivity and efficiency.
HP Envy 5660
The HP Envy 5660 production printer is an all-in-one machine. Its main functions are print, scan, and copy. It can print at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and can handle legal-sized paper. You can also benefit from its automatic duplex printing. It can also handle borderless printing up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
This printer features fast printing at an affordable price. It can print laser-quality text and lab-quality photos. It is also compatible with smartphones and tablets. Its wireless connectivity enables it to connect to the Internet or a local network. It is also compatible with the popular Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print services.
If you’re unable to get internet access, you can still use the HP Envy 5660 production printer. It also supports wireless printing, so you don’t need to worry about wired connections or complicated setups. In addition, this printer also has a USB connection for use without an internet connection.
Consumer Reports’ tests are based on a variety of factors, such as text quality. A high score means the printer produces type that is uniform and smooth.